1. Butter and Cheese – full of saturated fat and fat delivered chemical pollutants
2. Potato Chips and French Fries – rich in trans fat, salt, and carcinogenic acrylamides
3. Doughnuts and other trans fat – containing sweets – rich in trans fat, sugar, and other artificial substances
4. Sausages, hot dogs, and other luncheon meats – containg N-nitroso compounds that are potent carcinogens
5. Pickled, smoked, or barbequed meats – places you at risk of both stomach cancer and high blood pressure
You’ll find loads of healthy and tasty recipes on this blog and on my website. Happy healthy eating!